So? Did you hear our interview with John Roten this morning? If you did, please let us know what you thought! And as always, please keep sending those nominations in!
Archive for June, 2011
Just a friendly reminder to tune into Boone’s local radio station 1450 WATA tomorrow morning to hear Dustin and Molly talk with John Roten (of Roten in the Morning) about the Summer of Care 2011!
I have some exciting news to share! This coming Thursday (the 30th) my brother, Dustin, and I will be on the local radio station to talk about our Summer of Care Program. Tune in at 7:30 am on WATA 1450 to hear us talk with Jonathan Roten to get more details on the Summer of Care Program! Let us know if you listen, and what you thought! We’d love to hear from you!
Happy Summer, Everyone!
Today not only marks the official First Day of Summer but it also marks the first day of our Summer of Care program! We’re so excited about this opportunity to serve our community, and we’re thrilled that you get to be a part as well. There’s nothing like a community coming together to serve our neighbors in need. We’re in the process of creating a video with essential information for the Summer of Care program so be on the lookout for that. We’ll see you soon!!
It’s finally time to let you in on our big announcement! I must say it’s been quite the job keeping this secret for so long. There have been many times I’ve wanted to just give in to the pressure, and tell it, but I’m glad I didn’t! I’m so excited to finally let you know what we’ve been working on, so without further delay here’s a letter from Dustin and myself…
Over the years Mountaineer Heating and Cooling has made it a priority to give back to our High Country community. This summer, we have decided to take it to the next level. I would like to announce that today begins Mountaineer Heating and Cooling’s Summer of Care 2011!
Did you know that during the winter of 2010-2011, over 10,000 North Carolinians did not have an adequate heating system for their home? Were that statisic not true, it would be almost unbelievable! In this age of technology, over 10,000 of our friends and neighbors without heat!
Mountaineer Heating and Cooling, along with Trane, has decided to do something about this and we want your help! This is your chance to make a difference in someone’s life. This is your chance to help your neighbor in a very tangible way.
Simply put, Mountaineer Heating and Cooling and Trane, are going to provide one needy family with a reliable, efficient way to heat their home this winter. Along with your help, we’re going to provide this needy family with warm, dependable, Trane heat from a Trane Heat Pump System.
Now, here’s what we need you to do:
1. Nominate a needy family. We ask that you send us a letter, either and e-mail or a regular letter, detailing why this family should receive a Trane Heat Pump System. Make the letter as long or as short as you would like, but please take the time to help us know why this family should receive the Trane Heat Pump System. Also, keep in mind that the family you nominate should live in a house that they own. Due to physical limitations we cannot accept families that live in multi-family dwellings or rented homes, etc.
2. We will receive nomination letters through Friday, September 9th, 2011.
3. On Friday, September 23rd, 2011, we will announce the recipient of the Trane Heat Pump System, and make plans to install it for them.
4. The entire program, Mountaineer Heating and Cooling’s Summer of Care, will be posted on our Facebook page, so check there for details and to follow us through the summer.
5. Feel free to nominate as many families as you wish.
6. If you have any questions at all feel free to call us or drop us an e-mail.
Here’s where to send your nominations:
Regular Mail: Mountaineer Heating and Cooling’s Summer of Care 2011
PO Box 1905, Boone, NC 28607
Let’s make this a GREAT Summer of Care! We can’t wait to see your nominations!
Dustin Petrey, Molly Petrey, and the entire Mountaineer Heating and Cooling Family
We’re getting very excited about this coming Monday…in fact, we’re very hard at work on putting the finishing touches on our big announcement. We want to make sure it’s perfect before we unveil it, and there’s just a few more things to do. So, any guesses? Any questions? We’re so excited, and we think you will be too!
See you soon…
Our Warehouse Manager is out on vacation this week. One of the jobs that our WM does so well is the fabrication of sheet metal for our various jobs. Bob, (the WM) is especially talented in this area, and we’re truly blessed to have him in this vital position for our company. However, as I stated above Bob is not in the warehouse this week. So, where’s one to turn to when the WM is out??? Why Winston, “Sheetmetal Man” Petrey of course!
However when you haven’t done sheet metal work in awhile it’s expected that you’ll get a few cuts:
It’s ok though, a couple of Toy Story band aids came to the rescue and all is well…
*Don’t worry, this was posted with Winston’s permission*