What are the benefits of installing a geothermal heating and cooling system? We’re so glad you asked!
- Cost Effective: Because of the extraordinary efficiency of a WaterFurnace system, any added costs over an ordinary unit are usually more than offset by your monthly energy savings. In new homes, most homeowners experience an immediate positive return on their investment. I replacement installations, costs are usually recouped within just a few years.
- Environmentally Friendly: WaterFurnace systems harness the free renewable energy in your own backyard to heat and cool your home. Installing a WaterFurnace system is the environmental equivalent of planting 750 trees or removing two cars from the road. Additionally, WaterFurnace systems don’t burn fossil fuels or emit harmful greenhouse gases. That’s why the Environmental Protection Agency calls it the most environmentally friendly way to condition our homes.
- Comfortable: Using the stable temperature of the earth, WaterFurnace systems provide consistent comfortable heating and cooling. You can even regulate temperatures in different areas of your home with an optional IntelliZone zone control system.
- Reliable: The WaterFurnace reputation for reliability has been earned by using only the highest quality components, design and workmanship. Computer run-testing after assembly ensures that your unit performs flawlessly at start-up. WaterFurnace units are backed by the best warranties in the industry and will provide many years of dependable operation.
- Quiet: WaterFurnace systems don’t require noisy outdoor units that can disturb your peaceful surroundings or clutter your home’s outdoor appearance.
- Safe: Because no fossil fuels are required to operate a WaterFurnace unit, there’s no combustion, flames or fumes, and no chance of carbon- monoxide poisoning.
- Flexible: No matter what climate you live in, your WaterFurnace system will deliver. One compact WaterFurnace unit provides heating, central air conditioning and domestic hot water assistance. A variety of configurations and sizes are available to fit any home, including newly constructed and existing homes.
- Clean: High-efficiency air cleaners found in WaterFurnace systems improve your indoor air quality by removing dust and pollen so you can breathe easier.
*All of this information was taken from the WaterFurnace publication”All the Comforts of Home”